Technyflex® Equine is a natural product for horses that may relieve sore and inflamed joints and arthritic symptoms. It is a natural alternative to NSAIDs.
May help reduce the symptoms of:
- Musculo Skeletal Conditions (hock, fetlock, back, knee, neck)
- Low Grade Chronic Lameness
- Bowed Tendons
- Queensland Itch/Summer Itch
Other associated benefits
EPA assists with skin condition, and has been known to support skin permeability, condition and tone. The EPA in our product has been known to assist with Queensland itch (Australia) and provides a true sign that the product is working effectively as the coat of the horse will show a nice shine and also a healthy look, especially if your horse shows signs of a dull or patchy coat.
DHA is known to assist with the general well being. In hot or humid places such as Queensland Australia it helps to regulate body temperature with signs of horses’ being able to work under pressure easier and is not so scratchy.
Our product also has been known to assist with Big head or Queensland head. This may be because of regulation of cell division and maybe known to assist with other Biological functions of eicosanoids such as:
- Regulation of the immune system
- Control of platelet aggregation
- Control of vascular permeability and blood pressure
- Gastric acid secretion, gastrointestinal motility
- Renal blood flow and sodium excretion
- Regulation of neurotransmission and neuromuscular activity
Other points of interest
- Technyflex® Equine does not have any additives and our raw materials are specially processed to enhance the full goodness to the end user. They are not purchased on the free market like other products that derive from seafood.
- The effectiveness of the product may be due to its ingestion qualities. Technyflex® is not processed from sea crustaceans or ground down shellfish, i.e. crab shell or shark cartilage; making our product easier to digest ensuring results to the user faster.
- Technyflex® Equine is derived from the 100% Enriched NHNZ™ Green lipped Mussel, grown in the clean pristine waters of New Zealand. To ensure the high quality of our product, each batch is tested and confirmed to be free from heavy metals and other microorganisms.
All processing is completed in a New Zealand Med. Safe accredited factory, complying with GMP, EU and USFDA standards. Technyflex® Equine is registered with the New Zealand Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines group.
Pack Size: Technyflex® Equine powder – 100gm, 250gm & 500gm Tubs
Dosage: 100 gm tub will last approx 100 days. I.e. that is 1 x 100gm tub will last 100 days.
Maintenance dose: 1 gram per day. 1 Gm spoon supplied in tub.
Loading dose: 2 grams-3 grams per day for the first 10 day.
The bioactivity of Technyflex® is dose dependent: that is, the higher dosage, the sooner benefits occur, and side effects are Benevolent.
Natural – High in the following nutritional values:
- Chondroitin sulphates
- Essential fatty acids
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
- ETAs eicosatetraenoic acids
- EPA eicosapentaenoic acid
- DHA docosahexaenoic acid
- Our Products contain natural glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate (glycosaminoglycans/mucopolysaccharides). Glycosaminoglycans play an important part of rebuilding cartilage and connective tissue and they also inhibit wear and tear in joints.
We have continued to use our proprietary processing technique on our 100% Enriched NHNZ™ Green lipped Mussel extract to obtain higher yields of EFAs, essential fatty acids, known as omega 3 and 6. These consist of ETAs eicosatetraenoic acid, EPA eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA docosahexaenoic acid. These 3 characteristics also help in assisting the horses’ well being.
ETAs have recently been characterised to exert a natural anti-inflammatory response. Technyflex® Equine provides a natural alternative and is effective in many Musculo-skeletal conditions affecting the back, neck hock, fetlock, knee and low-grade chronic lameness. Technyflex® Equine is throughout the Equestrian and horse racing industry in Australia, NZ, Singapore and Hong Kong Turf Club.
Technyflex® Equine works well for horses exposed to hot/humid or Cold conditions all year round. Technyflex Equine is quality green-lipped mussel for horses.
Treating your horse with Technyflex®, a high quality joint supplement, will assist in many ways. Administering prior to onset of these conditions is also recommended for increased mobility and as prevention for ageing joints.
“Prevention is better than cure”
Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever)
- Rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Soothes stiff joints
- By utilising the safe and beneficial COX-1 pathway, omega-3’s (ETA, EPA & DHA) inhibit and in effect block the inflammation pathways known as COX-2 and LIPOX-5.