Technyflex® Feline is an arthritis product for cats that relieves sore and inflamed joints, arthritic symptoms and is a natural anti-inflammatory. It is a natural alternative to NSAIDs.
Ingredients provide nutritional building blocks of cartilage to help maintain joint integrity and therefore mobility.
100% Natural – High in the following nutritional values:
- Chondroitin sulphates
- Essential fatty acids
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
- ETAs eicosatetraenoic acids
- EPA eicosapentaenoic acid
- DHA docosahexaenoic acid
Technyflex® Feline is derived from New Zealand Greenlipped™ Mussel powder. This product contains natural glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate (glycosaminoglycans/mucopolysaccharides). Glycosaminoglycans play an important part of rebuilding cartilage and connective tissue.
We have continued to better utilise our proprietary processing technique on our GLM Greenlipped™ Mussel extract by obtaining higher yields of EFAs, essential fatty acids, known as Omega 3 and 6. These consist of ETAs eicosatetraenoic acids, EPA eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA docosahexaenoic acid. These 3 characteristics also help in assisting the Cats’ well being.
Other points of interest
- Technyflex® Feline does not have any additives and our raw materials are specially processed to enhance the full goodness to the end user. They are not purchased on the free market like other products that derive from seafood.
- The effectiveness of the product is due to its ingestion qualities. Technyflex® is not processed from sea crustaceans or ground down shellfish, i.e. crab shell or shark cartilage; making our product easier to digest ensuring results to the user faster.
- Technyflex® Feline is derived from the New Zealand Greenlipped™ Mussel. These are grown in the clean pristine waters of New Zealand. To ensure the high quality of our product, each batch is tested and confirmed to be free from heavy metals and other microorganisms.
- New Zealand Government regulation ensures that our product does not fall below certain standards set by the New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry Certified. All processing is completed in a New Zealand Med. Safe accredited factory, complying with GMP, EU and USFDA standards.
Pack Size: 80 x 500mg Capsules
Dosage: Cat weight 0-10kg – 1 capsule; Cat weight 11kg+ – 2 capsules